We help clients drive new sources of revenue to their top line and to reduce their bottom line costs.
We deliver these results by following our simple four phase methodology:
- Assess – Using our experience we quickly and effectively assess your situation.
- Advise – Provide recommendations/roadmaps to get you where you need to be.
- Act – Using highly skilled small teams we help you implement solutions with a rapid payback.
- Assure – To protect your investment we conduct periodic reviews and recommend improvements.
- Assess – By leveraging the collective experience of a team of seasoned CIO professionals with real world experience, we will analyze the current assets and processes of your organization and focus on reworking existing business processes and physical infrastructure where necessary.
- Advise – By determining the strengths, weaknesses, challenges and opportunities of your organization, the office of the CIO formulates strategic goals for maximizing your IT investment. By identifying and exploiting your enterprise's existing knowledge resources through our initial assessment we provide recommendations and roadmaps for you to better align business processes with IT solutions. This also enables us to discover new opportunities for growth and increase performance and revenue for your organization.
- Act – Using highly skilled small teams with members that are uniquely qualified for your individual deployment requirements, we identify and develop your capability to use new tools or better leverage existing methods and then assist you with a rapid implementation of solutions for the shortest possible return on your investment.
- Assure – To help protect your investment we conduct periodic evaluations to assure the processes and technologies are delivering the expected returns. If needed, we identify additional remediation activities and recommend improvements.
- Alignment with Business
- Portfolio Management
- IT Vision & Roadmap
- Technology Planning
- Initiative Definition
- Vendor Management
- RFP Process
- Outsourcing and Offshoring
- Competitive Analysis
- Cloud and Virtualization Considerations
- Contract Negotiations
- Supply Chain
- Program Management Office
- Project Management
- Metrics and Scorecards
- IT / Business Communications
- Interim Assignments
- Project Rescue
- Organizational Change Management
- Website Development
- Security, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity